16.2.16

Day of Love

podcasts have become my number 1! And a current favorite is Modern Love

This week they had a special Valentines episode in which people shared their favorite quotes about love. I loved this so so much. Especially because it showed that love means many different things to many different people. Love isn't only for a spouse or a boyfriend. Love can and should be shared with anyone and everyone.

The 2 quotes that stood out to me the most were these 2:

you.
not wanting me.
was
the beginning of me.
wanting myself.
thank you.- “the hurt” from poet Nayyirah Waheed


You are what you love, not what loves you. – from the 2002 film, “Adaptation”

You can find more from the episode here! And heres to feeling the love every single day. Whether that be from yourself, a loved one, or even a stranger!

No comments :